You have just booked your cruise and airline transportation and now it’s time to book your transportation from Orlando over to Port Canaveral and back!
Despite what the cruise line reps tell you, Orlando Airport is NOT 15 minutes from Port Canaveral and all the cruise ships. Sometimes we wonder, what are …they thinking? Port Canaveral is about an hour away if you drive the speed limit, as our company will always observe, to get you there safe and not clutching your kids in fear.
Port Canaveral cruise transportation does not have to be an unpleasant last planned detail!!!!
We would like you to consider a couple of things when calling around and shopping for your Port Canaveral transportation.
While we all know, pricing on everything is very important; it should not be the only thing you consider when booking your Port Canaveral Transportation!
Here are some tips for you to help you gauge just who you should finalize your Port Canaveral transportation with....
1. When you call them, do you get only a recorded message?
2. When the call
is returned, is it from a cell phone while they are driving and
trying to get your information?
3. Are they taking time with you to explain all of your options?
4. Is the person on the other end of the phone understandable?
5. Do they explain the entire process and how they will greet you in the airport & upon your return?
6. Do they send you a confirmation that you sign and fax or scan back so there is no confusion on what day or time you are arriving and leaving from Port Canaveral?
7. Do they explain how to navigate the Orlando Airport and where they will meet you?
8. Are they putting a trailer on their vehicle, which endangers your family because in the event of a swerve or an accident, did you know a trailer can flip the van?
9. How is their rating with the Better Business Bureau?
10. Do they have customer testimonials with pictures from the customers?
11. If you are arriving a day early, do they tell you about the Port Canaveral hotels and the advantages of going right over there, vs staying at an airport hotel?
12. Are they quoting such a low rate to Port Canaveral that you just can’t believe your luck?
Currently the cost for a company to provide a one way trip to Port Canaveral,
with gas and tolls is about $35. If it's a round trip that cost is $70!
Logically, how can an Orlando transportation company take three hours out of their day (or two days if round trip) to Port Canaveral, if they're not making enough money to properly maintain the vehicles and pay the drivers from charging such a low rate? What kind of driver and vehicle do you think you will receive?
If you answered yes to any of these, you should seriously consider just who you might be booking your Port Canaveral transportation with. If they are sloppy on the front end….well you know… it’s going to the same on the back end as they already have your money!
So many people don’t understand these things and take the chance on these inferior companies that go to Port Canaveral, and then get a very unpleasant shock when they arrive and if they arrive.
Many companies that travel from Orlando to Port Canaveral are not picked up, dates are wrong, vehicle breaks down. We get so many calls on Port Canaveral days from people that have these problems.
Because Port Canaveral days are so busy, we are just unable to help them, schedules are already set for our vehicles and drivers.
Many end up taking a taxi which ends up costing you so much more than if you had originally booked your Port Canaveral transportation with a good company.
We also offer group transportation to Port Canaveral.
Make your Port Canaveral cruise transfers with a company that will give you total piece of mind!